Named after Isaac Chipman, one of Acadia’s first professors (1841), Chipman residents embrace many traditions. There’s always something going on in this residence, especially during the Cheaton Cup hockey game against Eaton House.
“It's always a good feeling to have some of your closest friends right down the hall. Chipman's tradition and pride create a lifelong bond among residents and the consistently evolving culture gives valuable life lessons for the future." Nathan England, Petite Riviere, Nova Scotia
- Co-ed residence
- Single, deluxe single ,and double rooms
- Swipe-card laundry facilities
- Telephone, cable and wireless Internet access
- Student lounges
Acadia's residences offer students a prime location, as they are located only minutes from classrooms, labs, the gym and library. Living on campus offers the ease of an eight-month lease, which includes all the amenities.
“Residence life provides an opportunity to learn from others,” says James Sanford, Acadia’s director of Student Affairs. “It’s a chance to explore, a chance to be independent, and it also allows for a level of security and a level of safety that is comforting to many students and their families.”
- Swipe-card access to building and residence rooms
- Security cameras in each residence
- Residence assistants
- Security staffed 24/7
- Direct dial phones to security
- Walk-home service
- Shuttle drive-home service
- Certified Emergency Response Team on campus
35 Crowell Dr.
Wolfville, NS, B4P 2P1
P: (902) 585-1417 | F: (902) 585-1093