Full of house spirit, Dennis residents are known for their contagious Welcome Week cheers and their talented intramural teams. Dennis House also has one of the best locations on campus, which provides its residents with some spectacular views and easy access to Wheelock Dining Hall.
“With its many double rooms and a yearly influx of first-year students, D-House has a distinctive energy and spirit which, in my opinion, are unmatched by any other house on campus.” Kevin Morash, Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia.
- Co-ed residence
- Single, deluxe single ,single in suite, and double rooms
- Swipe-card laundry facilities
- Telephone, cable and wireless Internet access
- Student lounges
Acadia's residences offer students a prime location, as they are located only minutes from classrooms, labs, the gym and library. Living on campus offers the ease of an eight-month lease, which includes all the amenities.
“Residence life provides an opportunity to learn from others,” says James Sanford, Acadia’s director of Student Affairs. “It’s a chance to explore, a chance to be independent, and it also allows for a level of security and a level of safety that is comforting to many students and their families.”
- Swipe-card access to building and residence rooms
- Security cameras in each residence
- Residence assistants
- Security staffed 24/7
- Direct dial phones to security
- Walk-home service
- Shuttle drive-home service
- Certified Emergency Response Team on campus
22 Horton Ave,
Wolfville, NS, B4P 2P4
P: (902) 585-1417 | F: (902) 585-1093