One of the oldest university buildings in Canada, built in 1879, Seminary House is full of character and charm. With high ceilings and spacious rooms, residents enjoy the comfort of “Sem.” Located near Harvey Denton Hall, Seminary House often attracts residents who have a love for music.
“Residents of Seminary have always been a tight- knit community and are known for our amazing skills in hockey, musical talent and putting on one heck of a haunted house.” Jennifer Nguyen, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Co-ed residence
- Single, single in suite ,and double rooms
- Swipe-card laundry facilities
- Telephone, cable and wireless Internet access
- Student lounges
Acadia's residences offer students a prime location, as they are located only minutes from classrooms, labs, the gym and library. Living on campus offers the ease of an eight-month lease, which includes all the amenities.
“Residence life provides an opportunity to learn from others,” says James Sanford, Acadia’s director of Student Affairs. “It’s a chance to explore, a chance to be independent, and it also allows for a level of security and a level of safety that is comforting to many students and their families.”
- Swipe-card access to building and residence rooms
- Security cameras in each residence
- Residence assistants
- Security staffed 24/7
- Direct dial phones to security
- Walk-home service
- Shuttle drive-home service
- Certified Emergency Response Team on campus
22 Crowell Dr.
Wolfville, NS, B4P 2P7
P: (902) 585-1417 | F: (902) 585-1093